суббота, 2 июня 2012 г.

Austria - Ischgl ( fourth day )


On this day we had four, as the Musketeers. With us went t. Luda. They are from the light changes - one day one goes, the other sits with Nikolka, another day another. In fact they are the only ones who could really see the neighborhood, village, and Innsbruck, t. to. we have with our Napoleonic plans do not have time to walk.
We were lucky again! . The resort Ischgl (Ischgl) was a great place. No wonder it is visited (shortly before us) very Paris Hilton (Paris Hilton), are here to celebrate his birthday. As she said: «I love Ischgl! . Ischgl is such a beautiful village. I really enjoy skiing and there is no better resort than Ischgl. ...
The people at the very first gondola - darkness. As usual, we will immediately paved the route to the highest point, which is located at an altitude of 2864m. Having got there, we found a great place to photograph the cliff cliff. From there, a magnificent view on Switzerland. Noting this case, we went on the widest tracks to catch the buzz. Kaif was caught on this day perfect, he climbed right into the hands of. Seeing that it is possible to descend into the Switzerland of course, we immediately wanted to go there. However, before us stood the question: ... I asked one of the rescuers where you are coming. He said that in principle there is nothing to check, and we are free to go. And we still go. Of course, there is nothing special, we have not seen. There led one single track, but very long and good. It ended in a village where the funicular lift. Funicular at first seemed an advanced, two floors, the lift landing area. But then the number of people spoil it nabivsheesya. Like sardines in the bank we went to him for ten minutes. At the end of the day the weather deteriorated slightly. Came the clouds, and visibility dropped sharply. Julia decided to relax and wait for us, and we made a small circle on the slopes is not obezzhennym. Further, as the scenario: smart Julia sits on the gondola and ride down, and the three ... Tin was repeated, this time. Down came all tired, but happy.
After removing the skis, we went to the parking lot to the car. Julia was determined to buy sunglasses, T. to. with this kind of weather they skate much better. We stopped to go to the store. At this point, lost Aunt Luda. She was walking behind us, but when we stopped at the store, it just disappeared. We opted for a while Julia glasses, and still found good that she liked. When we got to the parking lot, where we waited for Aunt Luda. Lech again decided to try his luck with souvenirs. We're a little pokolesit by car through the streets filled with people. Lech even found a shop, but got there just cards.
Park, he ran to the grocery store for a Coca -Cola. We waited for it a bit, then some more, then another... Then I decided myself to go to the store. In the store, I found an excellent shelf with alcohol. I have long wanted to buy a drink of the Austrian National. And just here on the shelf is a dark bottle with a large inscription «Stroh» and below is attributed: «Spirit of Austria». This fortress was Stroh 80 degrees. ... Then I discovered that I forgot the money. So I went back to the car ( Leahy has not yet been ), took the money and went back to the store to buy this miracle drink. Stood in line and paying, I'm back in the car. Leahy has not yet been. We waited a little longer. Then I went to the store and saw that he was finally paying in cash. According to him, he just stood in the queue. This is how it is. Lech also bought the Stroh. And they gave him an apple, because he just bought for the sum more than 20 euros. And I was not given, because I bought in the amount of 19.90 euros. That's because the damn.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий